Designation: Engineer – Process
Experience: 4-10 Years
1. Should have experience in Proposal and Design experience in the field of Water Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant and Effluent Treatment Plant.
2. Should have experience in preparation of process design, hydraulic design and sizing & selection of equipment.
3. Should have experience in vendor handling sending technical enquiries and getting techno commercial offer from vendors as per contract specification.
4. Should have knowledge in preparation of Plant Layout, Hydraulic Flow Diagram, P&I Diagram, GA Drawing etc.
5. Should have exposure in studying contract/tender document thoroughly and have to prepare prebid queries before tendering stage.
6. Should have design exposure in latest process technology in Water and Waste Water Treatment.
7. Should have knowledge in design standards, codes and standard practices.
8. Should have experience in preparation of proposal/tender budgeting and costing.
9. Should have knowledge and experience in preparation of Basic and Detailed Engineering documents (Drawings & Datasheets).
10. Should have experience client co-ordination, getting approvals from statutory authority/institutions/consultants.